2017 ATV MASTERS TT SHOOTOUT SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline and Eligibility
March 31, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST
AWARD VALUE: $1,000
- The ATV Masters TT Shootout Scholarships are available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any accredited post-secondary institution and be a ATV Masters TT Shootout competitor.
Application Procedure for 2017
To apply for this scholarship you will need to write an essay on the topic below. The essay should be between 750 and 1000 words.
Describe your educational career and life goals. Explain your plan for achieving these goals. Include your degree/major, why you selected it, and how this degree/major will help you achieve your goals.
In addition to the essay, a race resume and an academic report or record must be sent in as well.
Essay submissions will be accepted now through Friday, March 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The review process will be spearheaded by Kellie Earnhardt and reviewed and judged by three independent, academic, faculty.
The recipient will be announced Saturday, April 8th, at the 2017 ATV Masters TT Shootout to be held at the Lenoir County Fairgrounds, Kinston, North Carolina.
Essay Submission Guidelines
(1) Essays should be double spaced, in Times New Roman 12 point, font, and with one inch
margins all around.
(2) Pages should be numbered.
(3) Paragraphs should be indented.
(4) All essays should have titles.
(5) If you cite sources, be sure to include a Works Cited section at the end of the essay.
(6) All sources should be cited (in-text) using the following format:
“Workers of the world, unite!” declared somebody (Marx 1848:1). (AUTHOR YEAR:PAGE).
(1) Do not exceed the word limit by more than, say, 250 words, not including Works Cited section.
(2) If you are submitting the essay by email, send it as an MS Word attachment (not as text).
(3) If you are submitting the essay by email, make sure the first word of the file name is some
version of your name. (e.g., earnhardt1essay.doc).